28 December 2011

Petsafe Wireless Dog Fence


Pet Safe Instant Fence offers safety and portability, the new Instant Fence from Pet Safe is the wireless Dog Fence and portable wireless fencing in one. If you can plug in a cord, you can install the Pet Safe Instant Fence: no unattractive poles to set up and no wires to bury. The Petsafe Instant Fence uses a constant radio signal to create a "stay zone". When your pet leaves the area, he receives a mild correction until he returns - which means it's escape-proof. And since pet safe wireless fence is a completely portable wireless fencing system, you can take it and your pet wherever you go.

How it works:

Watch this short video and learn about additional features on the PIF-300. With quick and easy installation, a large coverage area, and accurate signals, the PIF-300 will meet all your fencing solutions.




Training with the Wireless Fence is simple and easy with the manual that is included to show you how to use your wireless dog fence. Once you have adjusted the signal to the perimeter you want, mark the boundary by placing small training flags at the edge of the wireless fence signal area. Your Instant Fence - wireless fence will keep your dog safe at home.

For more info please visit us here: http://www.petstreetmall.com/dog-fence/


15 comments:

  1. We have a very important question. When we take off after a deer, moose or other critter, we would very probably crash through the fence. Our mama says that we would then have a problem reentering our territory after the chase was over. What say you to this? Thanks.
    BRD & Hootie

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've never heard of a wireless fence. How cool!

    Love,
    Teddy Bear & Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, thanks for your visit.
    I really can't put my Dogs outside, I'd feel so sorry for them, specially in this cold ^_^
    One of mine is really freaked lately as she moved from the living to my bedroom. I thought she would prefer...but she's scared, lol, who would guess that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a very interesting product! Thanks for giving us the information and keeping us informed :)

    LizAnn
    All4UrPet Representative
    http://all4urpet.com/

    Check out the App store for Android and iPhone to download our mobile application! Simply search All4UrPet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm. I wonder if it works on alien cousins.....

    Yours,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bambi was very special!! When she was 5 months old she got out of the front gate when a UPS man came in!!! I told her like I meant it NO don't go out the gate!! She never went out that gate again even when the gate was wide open. I left the gate open one night when a friend was coming over and then she didn't and I forgot that the gate was open and let Bambi out before bed and she went out did her business and came back to the door to be let in. I was shocked the next morning to find the gate open!! Other times in her life the gate was left open by mistake and she wouldn't go out that gate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for finally writing about > "Petsafe Wireless Dog Fence" < Liked it!
    my webpage :: hunting dog supplies

    ReplyDelete
  8. Feliz dia dos amigos
    Ronrons da
    Kika♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have a husky:) i like your blog.
    have a nice weekened...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was kind of you to visit my page and leave a loving comment. Thank you so much. I am Over the Rainbow but occasionally I will post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Shane, do you have a blogpage that is all yours. I would sure like to get to know you better.

    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  12. I laughed reading the first comment. My supervisor has a fence such as you are selling and his beagle Oscar used to "gather" himself..and charge through into the street! He had a will of iron, did that beagle. Poor Wade had to go after him to bring him back in because the coming back inside for Oscar was not the reward he had when he burst through to the outside.

    These type fences are worth their weight in gold from all the testimony I have heard personally. I daresay not many dogs would chose to defy its borders. I have a cat but I would recommend this fence for dog owners. They just about always do the job.

    ReplyDelete